So I started a blog! This really is for my Dear sister Angie who had to move out of state. (Idaho) Really far I know, but still she will not be able to see us everyday. When I say us I mean Claire. So...This blog is dedicated to my sweet baby girl and my sweet older sister as well as all our friends and family who are not near by. I don't know that I'll be very good at posting to much other than pictures, but at least those who are interested can see Claire as she grows. (I can not believe how quickly that is happening.)
Now here is a little glimpse of Claire's through the ages. (well at least the first almost two months)
I'm so glad you started a blog! I'm going to read it all the time so you better post. :) So yes, having a baby is totally amazing. We just sit and stare at her and talk about how cute she is. It's pretty funny. We are trying to get her into a little routine right now. But, yes PLEASE, lets get together soon! xo.
ReplyDelete