Can somebody please tell me how a baby can go from this....


to this....
In a matter of a few months?
Or from this....
to this....
In a matter of a few seconds?
It's mind boggling really... and it's crazy how fast time goes!
We definitely couldn't love her more!!!
HOoray for the blog! Now I get to see pictures of Claire more too! She is adorable. Wait till she is 1 and you be even more amazed how big they grow!
ReplyDeleteI love you, cutie pie!
ReplyDeleteshe is so so so cute. I see a little bit of Aunt Whitney in her looks as I remember Whitney as a baby.
ReplyDeleteKeep posting - what's fun about a blog is you can download and print into a scrapbook format and your scrapbooking is Done!!!!!
always,
Cowans
Heather, I'm SOOO glad you found my blog!!! Thanks for saying hi! How are you? You look fantastic! I miss seeing you/hanging out at USU. (well the few times we did, anyway. they were fun. And of course I miss all our fun childhood memories/moments together.) Claire is gorgeous. For real. I love all the dark hair... I wish we lived closer for our girlies to play. Motherhood looks good on you. Glad I can watch your cute family grow via the blog:)
ReplyDeletexo Allegra
p.s. I see a TON of Back in her. She looks a lot like you. She's darling!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!!!! So happy you are blogging. Claire is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute I love her so much. What is your email address to send my blog invite to??
ReplyDeleteDarling pictures! She should be a baby model--seriously.
ReplyDelete