Heather, I SOO wished we lived close as well. It would be so great to catch up and have our girls be buds. Wouldn't it be nice? Ahhh... Anyway, I'll just have to settle for cute pics of her. I don't think you need me to photograph her, your pics are great!! The headband looks darling on her! You look so happy. Isn't motherhood the best?
I looooove seeing pictures of her smiling!!!!! mmmmmm she is so yummy.
ReplyDeleteHeather, I SOO wished we lived close as well. It would be so great to catch up and have our girls be buds. Wouldn't it be nice? Ahhh... Anyway, I'll just have to settle for cute pics of her. I don't think you need me to photograph her, your pics are great!! The headband looks darling on her! You look so happy. Isn't motherhood the best?
ReplyDeleteWhat man are you talking about? Jake?
ReplyDeleteJeremy