Claire has had an exciting few months...
She went on her first road trip to Boise where we found this upon arrival...
(All cleaned up and on a walk by the Boise River! It's beautiful there!)
She wore her hair in a ponytail for the very first time....
Wore her first Halloween costume and attended her first Halloween party...
Learned to do this trick with her Daddy....
Got her very first haircut...
Learned to sit up on her very own.....
Experienced her first time sitting in the snow....
(the cold did not seem to bother her one bit!)
Had her first Thanksgiving and her first taste mashed potatoes.
(Pretty sure potatoes will be one of her favorite foods)
Went to see Santa with cousin Eliza and Finn....
(She was laughing pretty much the entire time.)
She has also gotten her two bottom teeth and mastered the MA MA MA's and BA BA BA's. She is my little Angel, I can't seem to get enough of her.....
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I am sure thankful for this little family of mine...I love them.
Oh my gosh you have the cutest little girl!!!! I will admit I do NOT miss the blowouts! Claire and Adelaide had the same halloween costume. You guys have the cutest family!
ReplyDeleteYou are adorable little one. What a joy you are to our family:)
ReplyDeleteawh! i miss claire! love the photos!
ReplyDelete