And she crawls!!!!
I tried to post a video of her crawling, but couldn't get it to work so this pic will do for now. Her first real crawl was on Sunday, January 16th at Grandma Susie's and Grandpa Wades. Pretty much 8 months exactly. It was fun that so many were there to see it. She has also been pulling herself up on anything she can... has started walking around the coffee table (slowly, but surely)...Mimics us...puts her arms up in the air when we tell her too....Will eat anything and everything we give her...She definitely has her mom's sweet tooth. Her current favorites are frozen yogurt and Oatmeal. (don't worry, I don't give her to much frozen yogurt, but I can't seem to eat it in front of her and not let her have some. What kind of mom would I be if I didn't share right???) She has two teeth on the bottom and two that just broke through on the top....She loves to grab my face and try to bite...I love it and just pretend she is giving hers truly kisses:) However, I do think she is somewhat learning what kisses are...Maybe? or maybe it's just in my mind? Either way i can't get enough of those slobbery smooches.
Anyway, she is so full of personality and very busy!!! I am already nervous for when she starts walking. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with her! There are so many other things I need to write down, but for now this is good!!!!
Happy January everybody!!!
Claire, you are beautiful!!
ReplyDelete