4 MONTHS!!!
Weight; 14 LBS 5 OZ 67th percentile
Height; 25 1/4 inches 85th percentile
Okay so.... Claire is really 4 1/2 months now, but who is counting right?????
Ahh who am I kidding? I count daily. I can not believe how fast time is going. Everyday I think about how someday this little angel of mine is going to be a teenager and probably not even like me anymore. How can this be? She is so perfect...So innocent. I worry about everything she has to learn in this life. How do I teach her, I mean really teach her right from wrong? As much as I LOVE being a mom there has not been a day that's gone by where I haven't wondered if I am doing it "right." Does everybody feel this way or is it just me????
ANYHOW...
Claire has changed so much the past few months. Here are a few of the things I can think of. She loves her feet. Whenever she lays on her back those are the first things to her mouth! She also grabs for anything that you have in your hands! She prefers those things over any toy given to her! (I personally thought that wouldn't happen for a while longer.) She loves smacking her lips together and kicks those legs like crazy!!! She has learned to roll from front to back and talks a ton.... I wake up to it most morning and I honestly can't think of anything I would rather wake up too. I also didn't think I would ever have to take my baby out of a church meeting because she was talking to loud. I love it!!! She no longer likes to fall asleep laying in our arms...She likes to be held up and then gradually lays her head on our chest/shoulders. (This is my favorite time of the day) She smiles anytime Jake and I walk in the room. It's heart melting really. One of her smiles (my favorite) is one when she opens her mouth super wide and starts breathing really fast. I think she does this so much because she knows we love it!!!! My favorite of all her cries is her fake closed mouth cry... It's hilarious and sad all at the same time. Claire has also become quite the communicator. She definitely lets us know when she needs something and has really started to show her own preferences. Her personality is really starting to come through and it is so fun to see her growing and progressing. We love her so much, she brings so much happiness to our home and I can't imagine life without this little one!!!!
And now for some photos......
(probably a few to many)
I may have gone a little crazy and taken a few to many, but I just had to
document the 4 month mark!!!
Jake is the best at getting this little one to sleep!
Love it!!!! I love love love all the pics, keep them coming please!!!!!!!! She is so yummy. So fun to read about all the great things she is doing...... it's crazy how fast they grow and change. One day they look like Claire and the next they look like Hannah. It is so fun, but a little sad at the same time! You should put up some videos of her, I want to see her moving and talking!
ReplyDeletePS I have to take Hannah out for talking too loud every week. It doesn't get better, trust me! ha ha Guess that is one trait she got from SPENCER.
Happy Four Months beautiful one!!!
ReplyDeletelove your photos and your great comments!!!
ReplyDeleteClaire is lucky to have you 2 and the whole Harman/Back family too